Our 5 star gold award winning luxury cottages occupy a stunning river valley setting in the Northumberland National Park, superbly situated for walking, cycling and leisure with each cottage leading directly out to the myriad of footpaths and bridleways of the Breamish Valley and Cheviot foothills.
This idyllic situation is the perfect hideaway, yet very accessible base from which you can explore this historic county with its wealth of castles and historic houses. The market towns of Rothbury and Alnwick are a short drive, and just beyond lay the beautiful open sandy beaches and coves forming the Northumberland Coastline. We have an interesting choice of country restaurants in the surrounding area and cafe/bistro in Ingram itself- and in addition our speciality - freshly cooked pizzas and homemade freezer meals on site.
Choose from six beautifully furnished holiday cottages, scattered over our four acre grounds, all with log fires and full central heating. Sleeping between 2 and 6 guests most are detached and have their own private gardens and teak/iron furniture, large flat screen TV?s with Freeview, DVD player, direct dial in phone and free WiFi.
Coach House and Dovecote sleep 2 and are enchanting peaceful hideaways full of character yet well appointed with all mod cons.
Stables Cottage, Honeysuckle and Bluebell Byre sleep 4, Barley Mill sleeps 6 and all have 2 bath/shower rooms.
Please go to our website for full details where price/availability is up to date.
- Trysha's freshly cooked pizzas personally delivered to your cottage
- Home-cooked arrival night meals available
- Home-made freezer meals on site
- Hot crusty bread and fresh flowers on arrival
- Superb walking country and bicycles on site
- Very comfortable king beds and four season duvets
- Deli/supermarket deliveries put away ready for arrival
- Peaceful secluded river valley with abundant wildlife